ISOLON 300Written by Admin
Product range of Izhevsk Plastics Plant includes various types of foams, united under the brand name Isolon but differing in their production process, chemical composition and physical properties. We offer physically and chemically crosslinked Isolon, as well as non-crosslinked PE foam, thus presenting various foaming technologies.
ISOLON 300 is chemically crosslinked closed-cell polyolefin foam produced by continuous horizontal process. Chemical crosslinking allows to avoid exposure to elecron beams, thus reducing the production process to three stages that have a positive effect on the price of the product.
Crosslinking means formation of linkes in polymer molecular structure with the aid of special crosslinking agent. Isolon 300 has more coarse surface comparing to Isolon 500.
Density: 29 ... 100 kg/m3
Thickness: 4 ... 15 mm (single layer). Multi-layer up to 50 mm
Width: up to 1500 mm
Working temperature range -60°C...+100°C.
The following options are available on customer request:
- coloring (in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, khaki, dark-grey, antracite etc.)
- decorative embossment of the surface
- flame retardant type (FR)
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF ISOLON 300
- Excellent thermal insulation. Thermal conductivity factor is 0,037 W/m°C at density 33 kg/m3.
- Almost zero water absorption. Due to the closed-cell structure Isolon 300 does not absorb water and vapour, thus providing good protection against moisture.
- Good impact sound insulation. This makes Isolon 300 perfect material for the floor underlay to eliminate structural noise.
- Chemical stability. Isolon 300 is resistant to most chemicals including oil, petrol, solvents etc. It is also compatible with almost all building materials such as concrete, cement, timber, lime, plaster etc.
- Durability. Isolon 300 is rotting-resistant. Its service life is over 30 years.
- Hygienic and ecological safety. No ozone depleting substances are used during Isolon 300 production.
- Flexible and low-weight Isolon 300 is easy to work with.
- Save disposal by recycling, dumping or incineration.
Isolon is the registered brand of Izhevsk Plastics Plant