Isolon 300 (EPE-HX)Written by Admin
Crosslinking means formation of linkes in polymer molecular structure with the aid of special crosslinking agent. Isolon 300 has more coarse surface comparing to Isolon 500.
Density: 29 ... 100 kg/m3
Thickness: 4 ... 15 mm (single layer). Multi-layer up to 50 mm
Width: up to 1500 mm
Working temperature range -60°C...+100°C.
The following options are available on customer request:
- coloring (in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, khaki, dark-grey, antracite etc.)
- decorative embossment of the surface
- flame retardant type (FR)
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF ISOLON 300
- Excellent thermal insulation. Thermal conductivity factor is 0,037 W/m°C at density 33 kg/m3.
- Almost zero water absorption. Due to the closed-cell structure Isolon 300 does not absorb water and vapour, thus providing good protection against moisture.
- Good impact sound insulation. This makes Isolon 300 perfect material for the floor underlay to eliminate structural noise.
- Chemical stability. Isolon 300 is resistant to most chemicals including oil, petrol, solvents etc. It is also compatible with almost all building materials such as concrete, cement, timber, lime, plaster etc.
- Durability. Isolon 300 is rotting-resistant. Its service life is over 30 years.
- Hygienic and ecological safety. No ozone depleting substances are used during Isolon 300 production.
- Flexible and low-weight Isolon 300 is easy to work with.
- Save disposal by recycling, dumping or incineration.
Isolon 300 is available in rolls and sheets of different size.
Roll length depends on the thickness and weight of foam. Maximum roll length is 200 m.
Standard width of sheets is 1 m and 1,4 m. Length of a sheet is up to 2 m.
Generally we can produce sheets of a size requested by a customer.
Copyright © 2008 - 2021 AMG group All Rights Reserved.