IsolonTapeWritten by Admin
Joints made by means of Isolontape are characterized with noise- and shock-absorption , vibro- and impact protective ability. Some of them can provide high sealing effect, have high isolating qualities and strong adhesion within wide range of temperatures.
Isolon of different types ( thickness ranges from 0.5 to 10 mm, density varies between 33 and 250 kg/м³ ) is intended to be used as a polymeric base of adhesive tapes. Because of foamed base, Isolontape fills small irregularities and is perfect to join rough and uneven surfaces.
Features of ISOLONTAPE:
- hygienic safety;
- microbiological resistance;
- high isolating and shock absorbing capacity;
Advantages of ISOLONTAPE:
- surfaces are connected without damages because Isolontape does not need any fasteners;
- parts mounting time is reduced;
- splice line is almost invisible;
- higher shearing resistance of loaded surfaces joined by Isolontape;
Polymer base characteristics:
- polymer base material is Isolon polyethylene foam of various sorts;
- thikness from 0.8 to 10 mm;
- apparent density from 33 to 200 kg/м³;
Main characteristics of ISOLONTAPE adhesive tape:
- maximum tape width is 1500 mm;
- tape thickness is from 1.0 to 10 mm;
- adhesive strength:
-- "H" - low adhesive strength (no less than 1.0 N/cm²);
-- "В" - high adhesive strenght (no less than 5.0 N/cm²);
- Max. roll diametr 420 mm (tape lenght depends on foam thickness);
Self-adhesive ISONTAPE sheets:
- thickness up to 50 mm;
Adhesive substance is characteristics:
- Holt-melt is used as an adhesive substance;
- Adhesive substance is applied directly on polyethylene foam base;
- In order to protect adhesive coating during producthion and transport paper or film release coating is used;
In ISOLONTAPE manufacturing hot-melt of major European producers is used.
Copyright © 2008 - 2022 AMG group All Rights Reserved.