Catcher arrows. TargetWritten by Admin
The material is made of scraps (waste) of the foam polyethylene of different density, by thermal welding under a press. After pressing the block receives the qualities – elasticity, density and durability, irreplaceable for keeping of arrows and the arbalest bolts.
In every tenth isolon block of 100 mm, is put a leaf of targets on which there are one target of FITA of 40 cm and two vertical threefold 16,5 cm.
Getting ten blocks as arrow targets, you receive, as the small bonus, one with targets.
The block - one of the best materials for arrow targets:
- Blocks preserve arrows, arbalest bolts and their plumage from damages, blunting and destructions, increase terms of their operation and save means of users.
- Blocks are elastic and rather solid.
- Arrows and bolts are easily taken out from isolon blocks.
- At observance of necessary thickness (from 0,2 m) - isolon blocks are impenetrable.
- At the correct installation – isolon blocks can be used repeatedly.
- Blocks are easy in processing, are easily cut by a knife, a tree saw, a circular saw.
- Blocks are durable.
- Blocks are sanitarily safe and ecologically inert, have no smell.
ISOLON-BLOCKS are cheaper, more durable and more qualitative than the analogs which are present in the market of Europe.
Are delivered in the form of plates of rectangular section of different color.
Standard sizes: 1000х1000х100 mm. Weight is 9,5:17 kg.
1000х1000х50 mm. Weight is 7,5:10 kg.
Temperature range of operation: -40 °C. ... +100 °C.
We cooperate with the largest shooting and sports clubs. We invite to cooperation.
Deliveries to any point of Western and Eastern Europe from warehouses in the Czech Republic and Belarus.
Copyright © 2008 - 2022 AMG group All Rights Reserved.